All St Kilda Cleaning Services - Terms and conditions
- All quotes are given based on national average room sizes.
- We reserve the right to alter the quotation upon viewing the property if Bedrooms are larger than 20 square metres, living rooms are larger than 40 square metres, or bathrooms and kitchen are larger than described.
- We also reserve the right to change the quotation if the property conditions are different to those described or the customer's original requirements are altered.
- The customer must give us access to the property when the service is due to be performed. If he/she is not available at the appointed time the customer is responsible for providing us access to the keys. Failure to provide access is subject to a $50 cancellation/postponement fee.
- Running water and electricity must be must be available within the property where the cleaning service is to be carried out. Failure to provide these is subject to a $50 non-refundable fee.
- Payment is to be made in cash at the beginning of the service unless otherwise agreed by us. The customer is obligated to make this payment before our team will start the service.
- If a bank transfer payment has been agreed, this has to be completed no later than 24 hours prior to the service appointment. We reserve the right to cancel an appointment if no payment has been received.
- We do not charge cancellation fees for the cancellation/re-scheduling of any service if we have been informed more than 48 hours before the service is due to be conducted; otherwise a $50 cancellation/re-scheduling fee applies.
- We reserve the right to refuse any job if we deem the condition of the property is dangerous for the safety, health, or wellbeing of our staff.
- We reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel any appointment if the property is no as described either in condition or size, or if unexpected circumstances occur.
- No refund claims will be considered once the service has been completed and the team has vacated the property unless otherwise stated by us.
- All services are considered performed to a standard the customer would expect unless otherwise stated by the customer within 24 hours of the service being conducted. All complaints will be investigated and a resolution be made to the satisfaction of the customer or a standard we deem reasonable.
- The customer must agree to allow a re-clean or an inspection of any work deemed unsatisfactory before he/she arranges a third party to conduct services.
- If damage has been proven to be caused by us and we have been informed within 24 hours we will either repair the item or if the item cannot be repaired we will compensate with the items current cash value.
- Even though our technicians make every effort not to damage items, accidents occasionally happen. Therefore we recommend that all items of special value (either monetary or sentimental) are to be put away and/or not cleaned during this service.
- We may request access to a property where a problem has occurred within 24 hours of the service to investigate in an attempt to come to a resolution.
- We advise not to place any furniture on carpet that is not complete which is not 100% dry and shall not be liable for any damage this may cause.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to the customers property that is not able to be cleaned or repaired by our technicians using standard methods of practise.
- We are fully insured are covered for every job we agree to take.
- Our team will do their to clean kitchen appliances, but please note that if they have not been regularly cleaned or there is some existing damage we are not liable for items that cannot be cleaned using standard methods.
- If you require your fridge/freezer to be cleaner, you are responsible for emptying and defrosting it in advance.
- Our gardening service quotations do not include the removal of collected waste, if you require this service you must request it additionally.
- Payments are to be made in cash at the completion of the service directly to the cleaner unless otherwise agree by us.
- If an agreed account is used for payment, the customer's name, address and postcode of the property should appear in the reference field.
- If a meeting with the cleaner in advance is required by the customer, this would be done on the same day as the service to avoid charging extra travelling costs.
- We do not usually provide detergents and equipment with regular cleaning services. If you require chemicals and equipment this is an additional $5 per hour on top of the price.
- The service will be conducted on the same day and time each week/fortnight unless we have mutually agree to change it.
- Please note that due to our restricted time schedule we are not usually able to reschedule regular appointments.
- We require more than 24 hours' notice of any postponement or cancellation, failure to do so will result in a $50 cancellation fee.
- We have a minimum of 2 hours service per regular appointment.
- If is the customers responsibility to allow access to the property on the appointed day/time.
Special Offer Conditions
- Promotional offer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Promotional offer does not apply for minimum charges.
- Promotional offer does not apply for junk removal services.
- If you have any questions relating to these Redeem conditions please contact us.
News published on cleaners-stkilda.com.au are automated rss feeds and we take no responsibility for news published on our site.